What I Think:
I had too much milk, and since I wasn't bothered to bake anything big, I went looking a simple recipe that uses milk. Turned out that crepes use milk as the liquid, so I decided to make it. It's a quick and simple to make, and won't take too long. I added espresso liquor to the mix to give with a hint of coffee flavour, which went really well with the chocolate shavings and strawberries. I also tried creating chocolate shavings, but they didn't turn out too well, perhaps using vegetable peeler wasn't the best idea, but it sure makes a lot of little chocolate swirls quickly.
bert, i havent been able to find the perfect crepes recipe. PLus... I dont think I know how to cook them properl.... any tipss?? hauhauhua :p
ReplyDeleteDon't think I've been able to cook it properly either. I used a small frying pan and they are still too thick to my liking. I'd probably try again with a larger frying pan and less batter per crepe. Btw, when are you going to share your blog? ;)
ReplyDelete